2024 Chevrolet LCF 4500HG Regular Cab RWD, Knapheide Heavy-Hauler Junior Stake Bed (Stock #40054)
Read More… 2024 LCF 4500 Regular Cab, 6.6L gas V8, 14,500 lb GVWR, Enhanced Audio system. Limited slip differential, fire extinguisher and safety reflector provisions. Apple car play and android auto. Knapheide 16' Heavy Hauler Jr. Platform w/wood deck. Added stake racks & trailering equipment.
Everything we do at Phillips Chevrolet begins and ends with our goal of providing our guests with the best car-buying experience possible. One Person. One Hour. Fast & Easy.
- Audio system feature, 2 speakers
- Vehicle Application Truck
- Tires, rear, 225/70R19.5 G, LRR (low rolling resistance) tubeless steel belted radial, all-season (Standard on 4500 HG model only.)
- Seat, front high back bucket driver and passenger tricot cloth covered reclining high back driver seat with single two-occupant fold down passenger seat (STD)
- Lighting, interior dome
- Windshield washer bottle access on passenger side dash when passenger-side door is open
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual, integral in-dash mounted
- GVWR, 14,500 lbs. (6577 kg) (Standard on 4500 HG model only.)
- Emissions, 50 state certification
- Incomplete vehicle certification
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Windshield wiper, pulse, wet arm
- Rear axle, 4.30 ratio (Standard on 4500 HG model only.)
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
- Floor mats
- Grille, Silver
- Windows, power
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Tires, front, 225/70R19.5 G, LRR (low rolling resistance) tubeless steel belted radial, all-season (Standard on 4500 HG model only.)
- Frame, ladder-type channel frame. Full C section straight frame 33.5" (85.1 cm) wide. Yield strength 44,000 psi, section modulus 7.20 cu.in. and RBM 316,800 lb-ft/in per rail.
- Wheels, 19.5" x 6", K steel (Standard on 4500 HG model only.)
- Audio System, AM/FM stereo with CD player, auxiliary jack, USB port and Bluetooth (STD)
- Brake, parking, cable actuated, internal expanding drum type, transmission-mounted
- Cup holders
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Mirror, outside left-hand and right-hand with integral convex mirrors
- Rear suspension, 12,900 lbs. (5851 kg), multi-leaf, semi-elliptical steel alloy. Includes shock absorbers
- Cruise control, electronic, automatic
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, 6L90-E Hydra-Matic with lock-up converter and overdrive. Ratios: Gear and Ratios 4.027, 2.364 ,1.532, 1.152, 0.852, 0.667, Rev. 3.064:1 (STD)
- Battery, 750 cold-cranking amps, 12-volt single, maintenance free, frame-mounted battery box
- LED Headlamps
- Air cleaner, heavy-duty, 11" diameter dry paper single element. Air cleaner canister standard with air restriction gauge. Back of cab location.
- Assist steps
- Fuel tank, 38.6 Gallon, (146L), rectangular fuel tank mounted between frame rail with electric type fuel pump (mounted in tank). Through the rail fuel fill.
- Wheelbase, 150" (381.0 cm)
- Engine, 6.6L V8 SIDI, GMPT-V8 8 cylinder V Iron block, four cycle overhead valve water cooled 6.6L SIDI V8 350 hp [261 kW] @ 4500 rpm, 425 lb.-ft of torque [575.8 N-m] @ 3800 rpm. Electronically controlled direct fuel injection. Six bolt main cap design for heavy-duty performance. Engine Control Module (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM) engine control system. Engine cruise control, engine oil cooler, High Idle Mode (1200 rpm). (STD)
- Seat trim, Cloth
- Storage, door pockets
- Storage, seatback pockets
- Driver Information Center
- Glass, tinted
- Door locks, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front and rear disc
- Front axle, 6,830 lbs. (3098 kg), reverse Elliot "I"-beam includes integral hydraulic power steering, with an 18.8-20.9:1 gear ratio
- Rear axle, 4.30 ratio
- Medium Ash Gray, Cloth seat trim
- PIO, Mirror, outside left-hand and right-hand with integral convex mirrors, heated
- Preferred Equipment Group
- PIO, Audio System, Enhanced audio system
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, 6L90-E Hydra-Matic with lock-up converter and overdrive.
- PIO, Seat-cover protector, provides protection for all seating positions
- PIO, Rear Vision Camera
- Axle, limited slip
- Engine, 6.6L V8 SIDI, GMPT-V8 8 cylinder V Iron block, four cycle overhead
- PIO, Fire extinguisher and safety triangle, includes storage/mounting provisions
- Seat, front high back bucket driver and passenger
- Ship Thru, Ocean Freight Surcharge
- PIO, Remote Keyless Entry
- Arc White
- TIRES, FRONT, 225/70R19.5
- 50-STATE EMISSION
- 38.6 GALLON FUEL TANK
- View All
Heavy-Hauler Junior Features
Heavy-Hauler Junior flatbed truck bodies are designed with versatility in mind to meet various vocational needs.
Knapheide's Heavy-Hauler Junior Platform Body is equipped with external rub rails, integrated tie down points and stake pockets, along with a heavy-duty bulkhead and robust flooring options. Add steel stake sides to a Heavy-Hauler Junior Platform Body to transition into a dedicated Stake Body, or choose a hoist for dumping applications. The Heavy-Hauler Junior Platform Body is designed to be multi-faceted in order to suit a wide variety of vocations.
The Heavy-Hauler Junior offers all the features you need to tackle tough jobs without breaking your budget.
|Call For Pricing|
|Additional Upfit Cost|
Contact Phillips Chevrolet of Frankfort for more info.(815) 907-1853
Vehicle available NOW in Frankfort, IL
EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Before purchasing this vehicle, it is your responsibility to address any and all differences between information on this website and the actual vehicle specifications and/or any warranties offered prior to the sale of this vehicle. Vehicle data on this website is compiled from publicly available sources believed by the publisher to be reliable. Vehicle data is subject to change without notice. The publisher assumes no responsibility for errors and/or omissions in this data the compilation of this data and makes no representations express or implied to any actual or prospective purchaser of the vehicle as to the condition of the vehicle, vehicle specifications, ownership, vehicle history, equipment/accessories, price or warranties.